Recorder of Deeds
Dana Jacob, deputy
Annette Roth, deputy
55 S. Third St., Room 3
Ste. Genevieve, MO 63670
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Welcome to the Ste. Genevieve County Recorder of Deeds. It is our duty to maintain & preserve all records in our office. Our mission is to provide the public with information they may need & to answer the questions they have pertaining to our office. The public can come into our office to search our records & purchase copies of transactions if they need them.
In 2013 we launched our website. The public can get on line to view & search our documents. We are indexed back to 1896. We are currently back scanning our images & have them back to 1995. If you wish to search & print documents on line we offer different subscriptions for you to choose from. The IDOC link is below.
Duties of our office
- Recording documents pertaining to land transactions & all other miscellaneous documents that comply with Missouri Statutes.
- Issuing & recording marriage license & providing copies to the public for a fee.
- Filing Military discharges (DD214) & providing copies at no charge.
- Providing copies/certified copies of public records for a fee.
- Assisting the public in locating records.
http://www.idocmarket.com : To search & view records on line.
http://www.morecorders.com : Missouri Recorder Association has helpful resources & information for your use.